Miyerkules, Enero 26, 2011

ALEATORY

by karlmarx

A sinful soul always gets the blame
Although it does not deserve all these shame
Lame this may sound but did you know?
All these sins are made to let you go

It do not know if you would come back
And when you leave it will really feel so slack
Feel so worthless and completely in pain
It's absolutely lost and now gone insane

This soul is now empty and so alone
It felt so sad as you leave your throne
A seat devoted, to whom he is owned
But now you're going, away as shown

The soul you knew never gets this scared
Even though he knew that every body stared
On his frustrations, anger, envy and guilt
Everything falls slowly as a piece of silk

Tears fell down like drops of rain
And it won't stop nor refrain
It flows rapidly on eyes so weary
But he's now okay even though seems crazy

The sad soul with a sinful past is now lonely
Though it doesn't show when he says 'I'm sorry'
He forgets everything upon hearing your name
And leaves everything, just to play silly games

Now I know, I would sound so bitter
But this way, I could live not wither
I'll forget the past and shall move on
And I will love myself from now on


DISCLAIMER:

I wrote this rhyme when i was on my second year in college. This saved me from failing my Humanities subject and even better my professor gave me a 1.25 rating in my class card. Thanks to this, I graduated college. xD

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Ano sa tingin mo? Ayos ba?
SUMAGOT KA!